Coal News We love to talk!
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat today inaugurated the state's first City Gas Distribution (CGD) network at Rudrapur in Udham Singh Nagar district.
It is the country's eighth City Gas Distribution (CGD) system. The 500 kilometer long pipeline will be completed by 2020 and provide employment to 2,000 people.
A total of ten CNG stations, one each in Jaspur, Bazpur, Khatima and Kiccha, two in Kashipur and three in Rudrapur have been identified for this pipeline.
The Rs 250 crore project will cover Kashipur to Rudrapur /Pantnagar in Uttarakhand.
Rawat also participated in the 9th CGD bidding round show organised by Petroleum and Natural Regulatory Authority Board.
- Oil Ministry rejects RIL's arbitration notice, terms it 'untenable' Read more
- HPCL's Rs 30k-cr plant stuck on Western Ghat moratorium Read more
- Jharkhand: Rebate soon on e-payment of power bill Read more
- Tamil Nadu CM offers 500 subsidised solar pumps for farmers outside delta region Read more
- Pradhan to launch LPG scheme for BPL households in Bengal Read more
- OVL raises $2.23 billion to refinance Mozambique deal Read more
- Power transmission sector sees growing interest from investors Read more
- Power Finance Corp lists green bond on London Stock Exchange Read more
- KG-D6 gas controversy: Penalty on Reliance Industries to be fixed by DGH Read more
- TATA, Adani among prospective bidders Read more