Coal News We love to talk!
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat today inaugurated the state's first City Gas Distribution (CGD) network at Rudrapur in Udham Singh Nagar district.
It is the country's eighth City Gas Distribution (CGD) system. The 500 kilometer long pipeline will be completed by 2020 and provide employment to 2,000 people.
A total of ten CNG stations, one each in Jaspur, Bazpur, Khatima and Kiccha, two in Kashipur and three in Rudrapur have been identified for this pipeline.
The Rs 250 crore project will cover Kashipur to Rudrapur /Pantnagar in Uttarakhand.
Rawat also participated in the 9th CGD bidding round show organised by Petroleum and Natural Regulatory Authority Board.
- ONGC,Chennai Petroleum bag awards for encouraging women at work Read more
- Electric cars may be cheaper than gas guzzlers in seven years, says report Read more
- Non-subsidised LPG rate cut by Rs 5; ATF to cost more Read more
- Dart Energy to get 10-25% ONGCs stake in CBM blocks Read more
- Ex-Indian Oil Chairman B Ashok appointed CEO of RRPL Read more
- AP to add 619 MW solar power capacity by April Read more
- Can't compete with OMCs: RIL dealers Read more
- Gas price cut to dent ONGC, OIL earnings by Rs 2,000 crore in the second half current fiscal Read more
- A good business model is needed for green energy Read more
- Oil ministry babus press panic button after paper leak arrests in Delhi Read more