Coal News We love to talk!
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat today inaugurated the state's first City Gas Distribution (CGD) network at Rudrapur in Udham Singh Nagar district.
It is the country's eighth City Gas Distribution (CGD) system. The 500 kilometer long pipeline will be completed by 2020 and provide employment to 2,000 people.
A total of ten CNG stations, one each in Jaspur, Bazpur, Khatima and Kiccha, two in Kashipur and three in Rudrapur have been identified for this pipeline.
The Rs 250 crore project will cover Kashipur to Rudrapur /Pantnagar in Uttarakhand.
Rawat also participated in the 9th CGD bidding round show organised by Petroleum and Natural Regulatory Authority Board.
- ONGC, Australian varsity ink pact to tap unconventional oil resources Read more
- Lanco Infra rejigs finances for power projects Read more
- Iran offers gas at $2.95, India to invest Rs 1 lakh cr: Nitin Gadkari Read more
- Oil minister Dharmendra Pradhan lays foundation stone of Octomax unit at Mathura Read more
- Vectra's absence may hit oil producers Read more
- A strange way to price gas Read more
- HPCL may acquire MRPL in cash, share-swap deal; become 3rd-largest refiner Read more
- Cairn seeks cut in cess on crude as oil prices halve Read more
- BS Ltd to acquire assets of four companies for Rs 937 crore Read more
- New Hydrocarbon licensing policy: Government expects no fireworks Read more