Power News We love to talk!
Moscow -headquartered Inter RAO Export has signed a memorandum of understanding with Indian power company Essar Power to jointly develop power projects, the company promoted by Ruia brothers said in a statement.
"The objective of the document is to integrate the capacities of both companies for operations in the power market of India," the statement said.
An Essar spokesperson said that the two companies will explore jointly running the existing power plant and mines and also look at new projects. The contours of the partnership are yet to be finalised.
- Tripura power plant snag causes supply cut to Bangladesh Read more
- Indian Oil Corporation gets government nod to buy US crude oil every month this year Read more
- Rolta Power teams up with Zhenfa New Energy Science & Technology Read more
- Govt keen on solar park in Marathwada: Goyal Read more
- CERC approves transmission tariff for RVPNLs inter-state lines Read more
- SunEdison inks MoU with Tamil Nadu to develop 2-GW projects Read more
- Work on Brahmapuram waste plant to start in April Read more
- Expedite sales tax recovery from Essar Oil: HC to Gujarat govt Read more
- France keen on solar power projects in TN Read more
- Find a way to clear Delhi discoms' dues: Tribunal Read more