Power News We love to talk!
Moscow -headquartered Inter RAO Export has signed a memorandum of understanding with Indian power company Essar Power to jointly develop power projects, the company promoted by Ruia brothers said in a statement.
"The objective of the document is to integrate the capacities of both companies for operations in the power market of India," the statement said.
An Essar spokesperson said that the two companies will explore jointly running the existing power plant and mines and also look at new projects. The contours of the partnership are yet to be finalised.
- Nepal to buy 90 MW more power from India Read more
- Hindustan Dorr Oliver wins Rs 180-cr nuclear power order Read more
- Electricity dept. to hold public hearing to address consumer grievances Read more
- NTPC investing over Rs 1.3 lakh crore on ongoing power projects Read more
- Uttar Pradesh Solar Rooftop Policy 2014 Read more
- NTPC to continue payment security pact beyond Oct 31 Read more
- Easing likely in margins of private oil refiners Read more
- SunStarts to Shine on Solar Power Sector Read more
- Power distribution firms should make accounts public: Delhi BJP Read more
- Ruias plan to sell another 25% stake in Essar Oil Read more