Power News We love to talk!
Moscow -headquartered Inter RAO Export has signed a memorandum of understanding with Indian power company Essar Power to jointly develop power projects, the company promoted by Ruia brothers said in a statement.
"The objective of the document is to integrate the capacities of both companies for operations in the power market of India," the statement said.
An Essar spokesperson said that the two companies will explore jointly running the existing power plant and mines and also look at new projects. The contours of the partnership are yet to be finalised.
- GUVNL to procure 2,000MW to meet summer demand Read more
- Good news: All 5,97,464 villages electrified, says power ministry Read more
- Great Eastern Energy gets SEBI nod for IPO Read more
- PSERC upholds petition against PSPCL for wrong billing Read more
- Kudankulam nuclear plant: SC extends deadline to set up facility to April 2022 Read more
- IiAS wants investors to vote for delisting of Essar Oil Read more
- Coalgate: CBI questions former coal secretary Parakh Read more
- CERC accepts NLCs petition for pooling of lignite prices with the expansion cost of Mine-II Read more
- APERC panel scrutinises ARRs Read more
- Troubled waters? India fast-tracks hydro projects in disputed Kashmir Read more