Coal News We love to talk!
The government has invited applications from state-run companies for allotment of nine coal mines for captive power generation and commercial use.
The Nodal Authority, under the coal ministry, has invited applications seeking allotment of two coal mines to state public sector undertakings for the purpose of sale of coal. Applications for another seven coal mines for captive power generation have also been invited.
Of the seven reserved for power generation, one is proposed to be allotted under ultra mega power projects model where the state calls tariff-based competitive bids and the lowest bidding firm is awarded the coal block for power generation.
- Four metro stations in Chennai go solar, to cut costs by Rs 6 lakh Read more
- OPG Power to invest Rs 3,000 cr in TN, Gujarat over 2 yrs Read more
- Secretaries to discuss performance-linked pay for CIL loss-making arms Read more
- Coal India to e-auction 20 mt of coal for all Read more
- Govt asks PSU power cos to secure more mines to ramp up electricity generation Read more
- India and Germany team up for mobility solutions, solar power Read more
- Govt plans basin-wise hydropower review Read more
- Coal India seeks stakeholders views on new pricing policy Read more
- Odisha to get Rs 45k cr from coal auctions Read more
- Power tariff retained for all but 3 categories Read more