Coal News We love to talk!
Engineering major Larsen & Toubro (L&T) today said its construction arm has bagged orders worth Rs 2,210 crore across business segments in the domestic market. L&T said its water and effluent treatment business has secured orders worth Rs 2,044 crore.
"A major turnkey order has been received from Narmada Valley Development Authority (NVDA), Government of Madhya Pradesh, for the execution of Narmada - Kshipra multipurpose project to lift 15 cumecs of water from the Omkareshwar reservoir, of which 10 cumecs will help bring 30,000 Hectares of land under irrigation.
"The remaining 5 cumecs of water will cater to domestic and industrial use in the Dewas, Ujjain and Shajapur districts of Madhya Pradesh" the company said in a BSE filing.
It has also received an order from Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) for the execution of an Integrated Effluent Treatment Plant (IETP) for Visakh refinery modernisation project at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
Meanwhile, its heavy civil infrastructure business has also won orders worth Rs 166 crore.
- RIL loses interest in city gas distribution Read more
- Telangana makes a killing from sale of hydel power on higher reservoir levels Read more
- Auto gas price hike: Govt urged to set up State-level regulators Read more
- Rs500 crore petroleum terminal to come up in Nagpur by 2020 Read more
- Govt to review status of 32 coal blocks next week Read more
- India allows use of Iran ships for oil imports Read more
- Krishnapatnam Power to build thermal projects worth Rs 16,680 crore in AP Read more
- UPA Ministers on 'State' mission to counter misleading propaganda on coal Read more
- In a first, Indias petroleum regulator to use real-time data monitoring tech to assess output from fields Read more
- APERC told to rethink onpower cuts to seasonal industries Read more