Coal News We love to talk!
Engineering major Larsen & Toubro (L&T) today said its construction arm has bagged orders worth Rs 2,210 crore across business segments in the domestic market. L&T said its water and effluent treatment business has secured orders worth Rs 2,044 crore.
"A major turnkey order has been received from Narmada Valley Development Authority (NVDA), Government of Madhya Pradesh, for the execution of Narmada - Kshipra multipurpose project to lift 15 cumecs of water from the Omkareshwar reservoir, of which 10 cumecs will help bring 30,000 Hectares of land under irrigation.
"The remaining 5 cumecs of water will cater to domestic and industrial use in the Dewas, Ujjain and Shajapur districts of Madhya Pradesh" the company said in a BSE filing.
It has also received an order from Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) for the execution of an Integrated Effluent Treatment Plant (IETP) for Visakh refinery modernisation project at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
Meanwhile, its heavy civil infrastructure business has also won orders worth Rs 166 crore.
- Petroleum secretary Vivek Rae trying to resolve RIL-CAG dispute over D6 audit Read more
- No option but to run Gail pipeline through farmland: Union min Read more
- How Haldia Petrochemicals got back its mojo Read more
- PM Modi to inaugurate 16th International Energy Forum on Wednesday Read more
- HPCL to add 5 mt petchem capacity over 5 years Read more
- Failure by states to pay for renewable power may trip 2022 target Read more
- Dharmendra Pradhan visits Mozambique to push investment closure Read more
- UDAY targets: Proud moment for Andhra Pradesh as the state emerges as top performer Read more
- KG-D6 gas for Lanco, GMR plants to continue Read more
- BPCL to go ahead with Bina expansion sans Oman Oil Co Read more