Power News We love to talk!
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL) today said it has secured new orders worth 1,235 crore. These include order for railway infrastructure construction from Bangladesh Railways in a Consortium wherein KPTL’s share is 553 crore, a company statement said.
According to the statement, the other order is for transmission line and substation in Tajikistan and India totalling 346 crore. There is an order for design, supply, erection, testing and commissioning for railway electrification, signalling and associated civil works from RVNL for 185 crore in a consortium.
The company has also got an order for laying of pipeline and associated works of 151 crore from Andhra Pradesh Gas Distribution Corporation Ltd.
KPTL MD and CEO Manish Mohnot said, This reiterates our focus to strengthen our order book across all our businesses. Our strong order book position in T&D, railways and oil & gas pipeline businesses has strengthened our leadership position in the EPC segments that we operate. Overall, these orders lay a strong foundation for a profitable growth in financial year 2018-19.
- Off-grid renewable energy storage market to be worth Rs16,500 crore by 2022: report Read more
- Indias renewable energy capacity to reach 140 GW by 2023: CRISIL Read more
- Niti Aayog to rank states on energy efficiency Read more
- 50 lakh LPG connections for BPL families in Bihar: Dharmendra Pradhan Read more
- Tata Power mulls 51% stake sale in Mundra UMPP to Gujarat government for Re 1 token amount Read more
- OPINION: E-Vehicle challenge and opportunity Read more
- OVL to raise Rs 5,190 crore loans to meet Capex Read more
- Court indicts PMO officials for hiding facts in coal block case Read more
- KSEB introduces 24-hour call centre Read more
- Will resume coal mining if voted to power in Meghalaya: BJP Read more