Power News We love to talk!
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL) today said it has secured new orders worth 1,235 crore. These include order for railway infrastructure construction from Bangladesh Railways in a Consortium wherein KPTL’s share is 553 crore, a company statement said.
According to the statement, the other order is for transmission line and substation in Tajikistan and India totalling 346 crore. There is an order for design, supply, erection, testing and commissioning for railway electrification, signalling and associated civil works from RVNL for 185 crore in a consortium.
The company has also got an order for laying of pipeline and associated works of 151 crore from Andhra Pradesh Gas Distribution Corporation Ltd.
KPTL MD and CEO Manish Mohnot said, This reiterates our focus to strengthen our order book across all our businesses. Our strong order book position in T&D, railways and oil & gas pipeline businesses has strengthened our leadership position in the EPC segments that we operate. Overall, these orders lay a strong foundation for a profitable growth in financial year 2018-19.
- Natural gas may play a major role in India-Cyprus bilateral trade Read more
- Damodar Valley Corporation turns to RBI for help on debt Read more
- Fuel price hike - Petrol, diesel prices will drop instantly if brought under GST: Chidambaram Read more
- Centre seeks to make states parties in coal allocation case Read more
- Surana Solar bags Rs 15 crore order to provide solar modules for Aryavaan Renewable Read more
- Rescuing power sector: Piyush Goyal calls high-level meeting on June 11 Read more
- ONGC registers Tripura project under CDM Read more
- ONGC to cut gas production by 40% Read more
- GSPC boost for ONGC, oilco set to take advantage of extra infrastructure to produce additional 3 mn MMSCMD of gas Read more
- Not fighting with BSES; only looking to recover dues: NTPC Read more