Power News We love to talk!
Amity University has adopted onsite solar power in its Jaipur, Manesar and Gwalior campuses in association with CleanMax Solar.
CleanMax solar has installed on-site solar plants in its Jaipur, Manesar and Gwalior campuses with a cumulative capacity of 1.8 MWp, CleanMax Solar said in a statement.
Based on the 'pay as you go' or commonly known as 'OPEX' model, the CleanMax Solar has provided solar power to Amity University at a tariff, cheaper than the grid electricity tariff, thereby ensuring cumulative savings of over Rs one crore per annum.
"The total solar installations across the three Amity Universities campuses is 1.8 MW capacity, thereby abating 2,265 tonnes of CO2 and which means it has the potential take almost 480 passenger vehicles off road per year," Gajanan Nabar, CEO, CleanMax Solar, said.
- CBI closes case against JLD Infra in coal scam Read more
- Odisha to file review petition in OERC on power tariff hike Read more
- IOC gets regulators nod for Ennore LNG pipeline Read more
- SBI-Macquire in talks to buy Hindustan Power Project's operational alternate power assets Read more
- Revenue dept withdraws circular on suspension of safeguard duty on solar cells Read more
- Power reforms have changed countrys mindset: Piyush Goyal Read more
- BHEL commissions captive solar photo voltaic power plant in Trichy Read more
- Supreme Court to hear coal block scam case today Read more
- Govt launches e-bidding portal to help power firms optimise coal use Read more
- Coal India to go the extra mile for pollution control Read more