Power News We love to talk!
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan on Wednesday dedicated to the state, state-run power giant NTPC's 250 MW Solar Power Plant in Suwasra, District Mandsaur.
This project has been set up by NTPC at an investment of about Rs 1,500 cr mainly on non-agricultural land and generation of electricity has been achieved without affecting the natural eco-system with zero carbon emission, an NTPC statement said.
Under the Make in India initiative, this is one of the biggest solar plant developed using domestically manufactured Solar cells and modules. The Project has been commissioned in June 2017 and generated electricity is being supplied for consumption in Madhya Pradesh, the sole beneficiary.
- Time to switch it off: Dont say hello at petrol pumps Read more
- India making quick progress in the field of renewable energy: R K Singh Read more
- Electricity dept. to hold public hearing to address consumer grievances Read more
- Govt to sell 10% stake in Coal India Read more
- Budget misses out on subsidy to promote solar energy Read more
- Use of solar panels for green power generation on the rise in Mumbai Read more
- Revival of five more gas based power plants likely Read more
- EESL to float tender for another 10,000 electric cars: RK Singh Read more
- CERC approves the application of My Home Power Private Limited for up-gradation of Inter-State Trading Licence from Category III to Category II Read more
- Nepal to facilitate external investment in hydropower sector Read more