Power News We love to talk!
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan on Wednesday dedicated to the state, state-run power giant NTPC's 250 MW Solar Power Plant in Suwasra, District Mandsaur.
This project has been set up by NTPC at an investment of about Rs 1,500 cr mainly on non-agricultural land and generation of electricity has been achieved without affecting the natural eco-system with zero carbon emission, an NTPC statement said.
Under the Make in India initiative, this is one of the biggest solar plant developed using domestically manufactured Solar cells and modules. The Project has been commissioned in June 2017 and generated electricity is being supplied for consumption in Madhya Pradesh, the sole beneficiary.
- Narendra Modi govts target of 20% gas energy mix by 2025 set to hit high-cost hurdle Read more
- Delhi Metro starts buying solar energy at Rs. 6 per unit Read more
- Oil ministry clears $10 bn worth of pending projects Read more
- NTPCs focus on ROE could add to consumers woes Read more
- Uttar Pradesh power corporation's collections up owing to demonetisation Read more
- Power Grid plans more state projects, eyes joint ventures Read more
- Sensex gets a tsunami fright; power companies trip on coal fears Read more
- Centre must work in tandem with states in hydropower: PwC Read more
- Govt forms new policy for standardisation of renewable energy products Read more
- Powergrid Corp may get Rs 25,000 crore pie of transmission corridors Read more