Power News We love to talk!
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan on Wednesday dedicated to the state, state-run power giant NTPC's 250 MW Solar Power Plant in Suwasra, District Mandsaur.
This project has been set up by NTPC at an investment of about Rs 1,500 cr mainly on non-agricultural land and generation of electricity has been achieved without affecting the natural eco-system with zero carbon emission, an NTPC statement said.
Under the Make in India initiative, this is one of the biggest solar plant developed using domestically manufactured Solar cells and modules. The Project has been commissioned in June 2017 and generated electricity is being supplied for consumption in Madhya Pradesh, the sole beneficiary.
- 50 lakh LPG connections for BPL families in Bihar: Dharmendra Pradhan Read more
- Govt may not seek special relief in lending rules for power sector Read more
- Govt bids to set up cement plants near thermal power plants to utilize fly ash Read more
- CESC claims to have improved Kota power supply situation Read more
- ISA planning insurance mechanism for risk mitigation for solar power plants Read more
- CERC notifies amendments to gird code and DSM regulations Read more
- Kerala is the most energy-efficient State Read more
- Government committed to bring power to all households by 2019: Piyush Goyal Read more
- Coal shortage shuts 40% thermal power capacity in Rajasthan, Maharashtra Read more
- Solar price may be 10% below coal power rates by 2020: report Read more