Coal News We love to talk!
India launched its second auction of small discovered oil and gas blocks on Thursday, as the south Asian nation looks to quickly monetise its hydrocarbon resources.
The bidding for 59 fields will begin in the first week of September and will close on December 18.
The contracts will be awarded in January, oil minister Dharmendra Pradhan said.
The blocks offered under the latest round has reserves of about 1.4 billion barrels, he added.
- Oilcos want leases renewed to make investment viable Read more
- Government sets up inter-ministerial panel on coal gasification Read more
- Oil companies take loans worth Rs 20,000 crore Read more
- With GAIL board set to consider bonus issue, scrip at 2-year high Read more
- Crude oil price inches towards $70 to add to Modis headache amid mounting fiscal concerns on other fronts Read more
- BP looking to sell 8.5% stake in Castrol India Read more
- IOC refineries processes 54.6 million tonne crude in FY13 Read more
- RIL scouts for more shale gas assets Read more
- ONGC Videsh eyes oil & gas blocks in Colombia Read more
- India announces Repowering Policy for wind energy projects Read more