Power News We love to talk!
Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd (KPTL), Mumbai-based Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) company, today announced it has bagged fresh orders worth Rs 1,145 crore for setting up electricity transmission and railway infrastructure projects.
The contracts include two orders of Rs 644 crores for design, supply and construction of 500 Kilovolt (Kv) and 230 Kv transmission lines in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and Africa region, respectively and also a composite order for railway infrastructure construction from Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd (RVNL) for Rs 502 crore in a consortium awarded in a joint venture.
“The new orders will help KPTL to further strengthen its presence in CIS and African geographies and sets a solid base for growth in our international business. The order in our railway business highlights our commitment to establish KPTL as a leading Railway EPC player,” Managing Director and chief Executive Officer (CEO) Manish Mohnot said.
KPTL is present in power transmission & distribution, oil & gas pipeline, railways, infrastructure development, civil contracting and warehousing & logistics segments in multiple geographies including India, Africa, Middle East, CIS, South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) and Far-East.
- Maharashtra CM to inaugurate three schemes of state power utility Read more
- India, Bangladesh discuss cooperating in atomic energy Read more
- Delhi HC refuses to interfere in ONGC-RIL gas dispute Read more
- Streamline peak load hour chart: Haryana Electricity Regulatory Commission to discoms Read more
- Failure by states to pay for renewable power may trip 2022 target Read more
- Losses on diesel dip to new low of Rs 1.62 a litre Read more
- Another Kolkata college gets roof top grid-connected solar panel Read more
- IIFCL launches Renew Wind Energys Rs. 451-cr credit enhanced infra bonds Read more
- Coal stocks at power plants down to six days Read more
- Gireesh Pradhan is new CERC Chairman Read more