Power News We love to talk!
Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd (KPTL), Mumbai-based Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) company, today announced it has bagged fresh orders worth Rs 1,145 crore for setting up electricity transmission and railway infrastructure projects.
The contracts include two orders of Rs 644 crores for design, supply and construction of 500 Kilovolt (Kv) and 230 Kv transmission lines in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and Africa region, respectively and also a composite order for railway infrastructure construction from Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd (RVNL) for Rs 502 crore in a consortium awarded in a joint venture.
“The new orders will help KPTL to further strengthen its presence in CIS and African geographies and sets a solid base for growth in our international business. The order in our railway business highlights our commitment to establish KPTL as a leading Railway EPC player,” Managing Director and chief Executive Officer (CEO) Manish Mohnot said.
KPTL is present in power transmission & distribution, oil & gas pipeline, railways, infrastructure development, civil contracting and warehousing & logistics segments in multiple geographies including India, Africa, Middle East, CIS, South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) and Far-East.
- Tata-backed Resurgent bids for power assets of Jaypee Power Read more
- Indian Oil microbes to give Ennore Port oil sludge eco-friendly burial Read more
- Trading in renewable energy certificates up Read more
- Two Adani Power companies secure over a third of CIL coal Read more
- Lower production costs help upstream oil, gas companies tide over depressed crude prices Read more
- Kerala not to privatise distribution of power Read more
- HC upholds cancellation of JPL bids for 3 coal mines Read more
- Only a matter of time before fuels brought under GST: Dharmendra Pradhan Read more
- Chevron's Gorgon LNG resumes production after brief outage Read more
- Cabinet note soon on linkage auction for power plants: Source Read more