Power News We love to talk!
State-owned hydro power giant NHPC has received shareholders' approval to raise Rs 3,300 crore through issuance of bonds in its annual general meeting held on Friday.
The proposal to issue of secured I unsecured, redeemable, non-convertible debentures I bonds special aggregating up to Rs 3,300 crore through private placement is approved in the AGM held on Thursday with requisite majority, a BSE filing said.
- Tata Mundra power plant project: US seeks reversal of lower court order on International Finance Corporation immunity Read more
- NHPC restores Unit-3 of Chutak power plant in Jammu & Kashmir Read more
- ABB to install solar-based microgrid at Vadodara facility Read more
- Chennai Metro Rail to install solar streetlights at its staff quarters Read more
- South India firms to get natural gas for revamping factories Read more
- NTPC violating green norms for transport of coal, says panel Read more
- GERC rejects an individuals petition against Essar Power Read more
- Policy for surplus coal availability for power plants in the works: Piyush Goyal Read more
- Spot power prices dip in May as supply outpaces demand Read more
- Green energy companies awaiting promised subsidy of over Rs 1,000 crore Read more