Power News We love to talk!
State-owned hydro power giant NHPC has received shareholders' approval to raise Rs 3,300 crore through issuance of bonds in its annual general meeting held on Friday.
The proposal to issue of secured I unsecured, redeemable, non-convertible debentures I bonds special aggregating up to Rs 3,300 crore through private placement is approved in the AGM held on Thursday with requisite majority, a BSE filing said.
- Sutlej Jal Vidyut Jal Nigam aims to increase installed capacity to 10,564 MW Read more
- MERC trues-up financials, determines ARR and fixes tariff for R-Infras distribution business Read more
- National Wind-Solar Hybrid Policy: Projects to cut cost of renewables by a quarter Read more
- India keen to partner with UK in renewable energy space: Piyush Goyal Read more
- Will continue Piyush Goyal's good work, says power minister RK Singh Read more
- Chamber welcomes TNERC order Read more
- 'Discoms must revise power tariffs more regularly, says ex-power secy Read more
- Solar power tariffs expected to fall to as low as Rs3.50 a unit in 3 years Read more
- MPERC dismisses review petition filed by RDM Care against biogas tariff order Read more
- GIC plans to buy assets of Greenko for Rs 1,650 crore Read more