Power News We love to talk!
State-run NTPC on Wednesday said its joint venture (JV) with Bharat Forge has initiated a voluntary liquidation process under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC).
"BF-NTPC Energy Systems (BF-NTPC), a 49:51 joint venture between NTPC and Bharat Forge, has initiated a voluntary liquidation process under IBC, 2016 in its extraordinary general meeting held on October 9, 2018," an NTPC statement said.
BF-NTPC was incorporated on June 19, 2008 with an aim of taking up manufacturing of casting, forgings, fittings and high pressure piping required for power and other industries. As BF-NTPC has not commenced any business yet, both JV partners have decided to close down the company, it added. Bharat Forge is the majority partner in the JV.
- Don't distort tariff, use DBT to provide aid directly to poor: NTPC to states Read more
- Indias first electric vehicles charging corridor announced by Magenta Power Read more
- States agree on 24x7 power to all households by May next Read more
- Lenders push sale of Surana to rival Read more
- Power Grid acquires REC's Unchahar transmission system project Read more
- Cess bites into crude revenue on low prices Read more
- Pricier coal leading to lower margins, say thermal power producers Read more
- Suzlon set to raise Rs800 crore from PE firms Asia Climate Partners, Olympus Read more
- Infrastructure sector growth jumps to 6-month high of 6.6 per cent in October Read more
- Customs duty on power equipment put on hold Read more