Power News We love to talk!
Debt-ridden power firm Jaiprakash Power Ventures Saturday reported narrowing of its standalone net loss to Rs 41.86 crore during the second quarter ended September 2018. The company had a net loss of 156.55 crore in the same period a year ago.
Total revenue increased by about 6 per cent to Rs 998.88 crore during the reported quarter from Rs 941.09 crore in the corresponding period of 2017-18.
The company at the end of the reported quarter had aggregate power generation capacity of 2,220 MW, comprising hydro (400 MW) and thermal (1,820 MW).
- Earth will turn into fireball in less than 600 years: Stephen Hawking Read more
- Maamba Collieries synchronises 150 MW unit with Zambian Grid Read more
- No change in power tariffs in Delhi before March Read more
- Construction phase of Indo-Bhutan JV Kholongchu hydro plant starts Read more
- Anil Kakodkar pitches for simultaneous focus on nuclear, solar power Read more
- India an attractive LNG spot market: Experts Read more
- NHPC's Teesta Low Dam-IV project running behind schedule Read more
- Kadiyam nursery farmers seek free power Read more
- Thermal Powertech first unit in AP begins operations Read more
- Government drops plan for power sector asset reconstruction firm Read more