Coal News We love to talk!
Crude oil futures prices rose 0.3 per cent to Rs 4,742 per barrel today as speculators created fresh positions amid a firm trend in Asia.
At the Multi Commodity Exchange, crude oil for delivery in December gained Rs 14 or 0.3 per cent to Rs 4,742 per barrel with a business turnover of 5,870 lots. Similarly, the oil for January delivery moved up by Rs 13 or 0.27 per cent to Rs 4,801 per barrel with a business volume of 1,303 lots.
Marketmen said the rise in crude oil futures was largely in tandem with a firming trend in Asia on expectations of a hike in Chinese demand after a key survey showed its manufacturing activity hitting a 14-month high in December.
Meanwhile, crude oil for January delivery advanced by 23 cents to $86.98 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
- GVK gets approval from Queensland for Australia coal project Read more
- India-Bangladesh-Russia civil nuclear power cooperation on the cards Read more
- RIL to use cash pile to repay loans, expand capacity Read more
- Italys Enel Green Power acquires a majority stake in BLP Energy Read more
- Iran to sell oil via consortium Read more
- Crude oil futures down at Rs 5,028 per barrel Read more
- Thermal coal imports jump 52% in June Read more
- Is the feed-in solar tariff in TN too high? Read more
- EU Oil Manipulation Probe Shines Light on Platts Pricing Read more
- Solars tumble starts claiming victims as Trina rethinks India Read more