Power News We love to talk!
Up-gradation of inter-State trading licence (Manikaran Power Limited) from Category IV to Category III
Commission approves the upgradation of the licence (Manikaran Power Limited) from Category IV to Category III.The related document has been attached for reference.
- ReNew Power Ventures raises Rs 500 crore through green bonds Read more
- Power generators fail to avail tax credit Read more
- Solar power helps pump up petrol sales amid power shortage Read more
- With solar boom, 5.6GW RE added in 9 months Read more
- Adani plans to begin extracting coal from Carmichael project in 2020-21 Read more
- Adanis Australian mine project gets approval for rail line, camp Read more
- ISR hopeful of tapping geothermal energy, starts survey Read more
- Coal India to invest Rs 62,590.50 crore by FY20 to produce 908 MT Read more
- Kerala may have to buy more power as water storage falls Read more
- Coal India to cut prices to take on competition Read more