Power News We love to talk!
Up-gradation of inter-State trading licence (Manikaran Power Limited) from Category IV to Category III
Commission approves the upgradation of the licence (Manikaran Power Limited) from Category IV to Category III.The related document has been attached for reference.
- Colvale jail to be powered by the sun Read more
- GST poses a big risk for Indian solar industry: Report Read more
- Power Crisis looms in Telangana as Andhra Pradesh may stall power supply Read more
- GAIL rejects Tamil Nadu's gas pipeline proposal Read more
- Government determined to not let Delhi smog-like situation recur: Environment Secretary C K Mishra Read more
- Massive power theft unearthed Read more
- Garbage menace to end soon with waste-to-energy plant Read more
- FKCCI seeks advance info on power cuts Read more
- Working for pollution-free coal transportation: Rail minister Suresh Prabhu Read more
- Solar panel makers eye overseas markets Read more