Power News We love to talk!
Up-gradation of inter-State trading licence (Manikaran Power Limited) from Category IV to Category III
Commission approves the upgradation of the licence (Manikaran Power Limited) from Category IV to Category III.The related document has been attached for reference.
- NTPC to finalise price bids for Pudimadaka plant Read more
- Power ministry extends domestic manufacturing rule by 3 years Read more
- If revised, the RPO target revision has to be in the same ratio for all Obligated Entities - APTEL Read more
- Coal India signs fuel supply pacts with 27 power units Read more
- Ministry sets the ball rolling on policy for surplus coal Read more
- SPL seeks coal order review, clarity on fines Read more
- PM Modi and his Nepalese counterpart K P Sharma Oli launch Muzaffarpur-Dhalkebar power line Read more
- Creating demand for surplus energy key challenge of government policies: Secretaries Read more
- Coal order: Blocks axed on development delays Read more
- NTPC, EESL sign pact for energy efficient lighting solutions Read more