Power News We love to talk!
Up-gradation of inter-State trading licence (Manikaran Power Limited) from Category IV to Category III
Commission approves the upgradation of the licence (Manikaran Power Limited) from Category IV to Category III.The related document has been attached for reference.
- Coal imports increase 24% to 11.6 million tonne in March Read more
- Tamil Nadu electricity regulator says wind power should be backed down only for grid safety Read more
- Tata Trusts invites applications for innovations in energy sector Read more
- Monitoring coal shortage crisis, marginal impact of spike in spot power price: Power Ministry Read more
- CERC asks states to respond to power rate hike proposal Read more
- RWAs up in arms over plan to hike power tariff Read more
- Floating solar panels, oceanarium top Kerala's wish-list for Japan loan Read more
- Court stay on power sub-station construction in Barmer Read more
- Affordable electricity can help reduce inequality in India Read more
- Delhi govt seeks discoms relationship details with former Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission officials Read more