Power News We love to talk!
Jakson Power Solutions on Tuesday announced that the company has secured two new orders aggregating to Rs 81 crore for setting up infrastructure for generation of solar power. The orders include Solar Power Plant EPC and supply of Solar Inverter Substations for various Solar Photovoltaic power plants in India.
Jakson recently secured an order aggregating Rs 47 crore from Refex Energy Ltd, a major EPC player in the Indian market to supply 42 numbers of Solar Inverter Substations (SISS) for their various projects in Rajasthan and Andhra Pradesh. These installations are targeted to generate 60 MW of solar power and are slated to be completed by October 2013.
The company has also bagged a highly prestigious EPC order from BHEL valued at approximately INR 340 million for the construction of 10 MW solar power plant for NTPC in Talcher, Orissa. PV Module for this project will be supplied by BHEL. Construction of the solar power plant will begin in the July, 2013, and is targeted to be complete within four months.
Apart from these it has also been registered as a System Integrator with CREDA (Chhattisgarh State Renewable Energy Development Agency, Department Of Energy, Government of Chhattisgarh) for the FY 2013-14. Under this registration, the company plans to implement more than 500 KWp off- grid decentralized Solar PV power plants in the state this year.
Sundeep Gupta, joint managing director, Jakson Power Solutions said, "We are proud of our technological strengths, which helped us bag these two prestigious orders.
Jakson Power's strong foot print in the power solutions business is moving to the next level of growth. These orders will reinforce our expertise in providing highly reliable and advanced solutions in solar industry".
- Costly Ethanol import likely to make petrol pricier by 4 rupees Read more
- CIL, Railways load record 257 freight rakes on power plants' demand Read more
- Jindal Steel shelves $10 bn project after SC's coal verdict setback Read more
- MERC invited comments in proceedings for verification of RPO Compliance Targets for FY 15-16 by Distribution Licensees Read more
- India, Vietnam strengthen ties on nuclear energy, trade and agriculture Read more
- BHEL commissions new generation transformer Read more
- Cochin International Airport Limited to boost solar power capacity Read more
- Budget 2016: Coal output clocks highest growth in over two decades Read more
- Cabinet okays pact on clean energy with Portugal; Working group to discuss cooperation Read more
- Surplus power may cause Rs 8K cr loss to discoms in FY17: India Ratings Read more